Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend was actually pretty fun! Usually our weekend consists of laundry and organizing Drew's work stuff while he watches football. (LAME). But this weekend was better. On Saturday morning, Mama Pepper and I went to an unofficial Relief Society craft shindig and it was FUN. Mama Pepper signed me up and PAID for me to do all the stuff! She's so awesome! Anyway, we learned how to make a seasonal quiet book, a matchbook advent calendar, gift pails, rice soothing bag thingys, jars of goodies, and the best of all were the paper boxes:














Aren't they CUTE??? And we learned how to make the bow too! I made another one that night so I wouldn't forget but I didn't use as cute of paper, so I'm not going to post that one. Anyway, I had a lot of fun and I met some really sweet girls.

ALSO, Luke went to his first PUMPKIN PATCH!!! He looked so cute next to all the pumpkins! He also wanted to taste them, but that really wasn't an option. After the pumpkin patch, Drew and I found a coupon for a buy one, get one meal deal at a Mexican restaurant so we went there and then came home. But then we got to hang out and just relax, which we don't do nearly enough. That's about it! Oh, and this Sunday was the Primary Program in our ward: Best Sunday of the YEAR. Anyway, here are some sweet pumpkin pics:



1 comment:

ABCD said...

Craft day sounds realllllly fun.

And Luke looks ADORABLE with all the pumpkins!