Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snow Buddies and other random things

(Corresponding photos below)

1. I got my wisdom teeth out. I tried to stay awake and tell the doctor that I really shouldn't have an IV because when I had Luke the nurses had to try, like, 5 times to get it right and by the time they were done I was traumatized. Yeah, I didn't stay awake long enough. I saw the doctor for maybe 2 seconds. I need that laughing gas stuff for nighttime. Anyway, I'm fine now; there was no bruising or swelling.

2. Christmas! This was Luke's first Christmas and even though he didn't really understand what was going on, I think he had a blast. We were at the Peppers for this Christmas and Luke got lots of great toys from his grandparents and great-grandparents.

3. Drew and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on the 29th. Craziness. We went and saw Avatar and ate at Cici's Pizza (that was Drew's idea--feel free to mock him to your heart's content) on Monday and then on Tuesday we tried to go to the temple but Drew forgot his recommend so we ended up going and seeing New Moon and eating at the food court. Not the fanciest anniversary we've done, but I GUESS that's not the point.

4. It snowed here on our anniversary! It snowed and it stuck! And then the next day it was about 60 degrees. Texas weather is the craziest thing of my life.

5. Drew has been home for the past week and a half! It has been AMAZING! We've been hanging out and doing basically nothing. We've also been having a slumber party out in the living room, just because it's more fun. I wish he could work from home. Now that would be bombdiggety.

1. Me with my wisdom teeth bandages in my mouth. I was trying to see if my cheeks looked as big as Luke's. I lost.

2. Santa came (AKA Dad Pepper) but I don't think Luke realized who it was. He had a worried look on his face the whole time.

3. I don't have a picture of us celebrating our anniversary so this one will have to do.


4. Snow Buddies! Isn't his face priceless? It's still pretty new and it makes Drew and I crack up every time.


5. This is just to show that our bed is in fact in the living room. Drew loves throwing Luke on the bed and then he wriggles around trying to get out (Luke, not Drew).

1 comment:

Life Is What We Make It! said...

I LOVE how yall went to CiCi's for your anniversary. That's where I took Josiah for his birthday this year, and he was in HEAVEN!!