Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Welcome to our new blog! Exciting, isn't it? Well, Drew and I are doing great, we are really loving being married. We are actually coming up on our one-year anniversary! That is crazy. We love our new basement apartment--we'll put up pictures of that later. I (Kathryn) graduate in December and am scared to pieces to find a job! I know I can always get a job at a random copy center :) Anyway, enjoy the blog and we love love love love you!!!

P.S. This picture was taken at the Museum of Science in Dallas (I think that's what it is called). Drew is pointing at where he thinks Mansfield is. Right before we went into the museum, we ate some Taco Bell and Drew spilt some sauce on his nice white shirt! It was so funny. We also tried to take a nap in the car but it didn't really work out for us.

No comments: