Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random Thoughts

Okay, this is an update/a random thought post. So, yesterday I was called and the woman from the Generations Network offered me the internship. I was really happy. Then, a lady called me about the Ensign internship and set up a time I could interview for it. I set that up. I was stoked! After I left work, I checked my voicemail and a lady informed me that her secretary had accidentally called everybody that had applied to the Ensign internship and that actually they did not want to interview with me. I'm so glad I didn't actually talk to her because she was acting really awkward just on the message. Anyway, I think that secretary needs to be replaced. Maybe by me.

Drew and I are really fed up with rude people. Specifically, we are fed up with people (usually girls) who have no regard to anyone else around them. The most annoying thing is when someone is going into a building and they open the door wide enough for only their behind to get in. The person behind them then has to run to catch the door or have their body smashed because of the thoughtlessness of the stupid person in front of them.

Anyway, we love you and hope that at least you are having a fabulous day. We really aren't that bitter. We love each other lots, so our lives are basically perfect. Kind of :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congratulations with your interview... oh wait.