Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We're Graduating!!!


Today, Drew officially applied for graduation, which means that we will be able to graduate together in April! That is so exciting for us! Graduation is April 24th and 25th (I think). One problem is that my grandpa is getting remarried sometime that month also. I want to go to that, but now if I'm going to be walking to get my diploma (or an empty diploma case). Anyway, hopefully after that we will be able to go to New York! This is going to be awesome. All I have to do is get a job somewhere and we will be set until we graduate in April! Hopefully all the family will be able to come and attend the festivities!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so proud! Oh, shucks.

I'm so sad that we no longer have classes together. Maybe you should post to your blog daily so I still feel like I see you daily. Ok?

Kathryn Pepper said...

i will definitely do that! and i'll even have drew leave little awkward messages for you. (maybe not, actually).