Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Luke's Blessing

Some of my family members were able to come out to good ol' Texas for Luke's blessing on Easter Sunday. My mom and dad and youngest brothers Steven and Jonathan were able to come out. Drew did such a wonderful job of blessing our new baby boy and of course I cried through almost the whole thing. I'm glad my dad and Drew's family were able to participate in such a special day for Drew and I.

We went out to IHOP with my family Monday morning before my dad left and we wanted to give Luke a little love.














Grandma and Grandpa Salas wanted to give him some IHOP love, too!!














Our Easter celebrations before church. We even made Luke his own Easter basket. Drew gave me the best basket ever! It had shoes I wanted and I super cute T-shirt! He's the best husband in the entire world.














The whole gang (My mom, dad, me, Drew, Jonathan, Luke, Mama Pepper, Dad Pepper, Matt, Martha, Kevin, Steven)














Our little family!


















My brothers Jonathan and Steven with Luke and I.

1 comment:

Nick and Jaime Salas said...

Kathryn,

Luke is adorable! I think he's a good mix of you and Drew. Sorry we couldn't make it out for the blessing. You look beautiful and I love your dress! Congrats!

Love,

Jaime