Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer O' Fun!!

This summer is going to be off da hook! We are leaving in a week to go to California to see my little brother graduate and while we're there we're going to the beach! My brother and sister-in-law and niece live right next to the beach...awesome!! And then in July Drew has to go out to North Carolina for training and me, Luke, and Mama Pepper are going with him! We're going to hang out in North and South Carolina and end our trip with a visit to Myrtle Beach!! I'm so excited for all these fab beach trips! Plus Luke will be able to meet all of Drew's side of the family, so that will be pretty cool, too. Dang, I need to work on my beach bod.


Myrtle Beach and Grover Beach! Aren't they beeeautiful??

2 comments:

StrawberryGoose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StrawberryGoose said...

You are going to have so much fun at Myrtle Beach! Soak up some of that Southern air I've been missing desperately!

~Mamie