Friday, November 13, 2009

New Website and a Trip to College Station

Well, I would like to announce that I started a new blog with some of my buddies:

booyahbeautifulbookreviews.blogspot.com


It's where we go and review books for each other. Mainly it's because that's all we do with our time these days, but I also realized it's kind of cool to see all the books I've read (recently). So, if you want a good book but you're unsure what direction you want to go, check out our blog. It may give you some inspiration.

Also, Drew, Luke, and I took a trip to College Station to check out Kevin and Martha's new pad! We loved it; it's so fun and original. It was built in the 60s or 70s, so it's definitely not a cookie-cutter type of house. And we went and explored Texas A&M, where Kevin is going for his Ph.D. And then we headed for Austin so Drew could work a couple of days! It was a fun little adventure.Luke loves hangin' at Kevin and Martha's crib!


He also loved their chair that converted into a baby bowl.

Hey, Uncle Kevin, what are you looking at?

No comments: