Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back to the Y




The Pepper family is headed back to where it all began and I am so excited! Drew, Luke, and I are going to Utah in a couple of weeks (13 days, actually) and for some reason I am just super stoked to be going back. Maybe it's because that's where all the magic between Drew and I started (awwww...so sweet) or because I spent so much time of my life there or because there are just a ton of memories. I don't know. I just know I'm excited. And here's a list of all the things we want to do while we're there:

- Meet our new nephew: Oliver Eldon!!
- BYU baseball game (Thursday night - YOU should come!)
- Visit the Daily Universe
- Visit Cougar Creations
- Climb the RB stairs for Bec
- See my Merced pals (And hopefully sleep over at Kellee's)
- Spend an obscene amount of money in the Bookstore (it's an alumni thing.)
- Eat at Bajio's
- Eat a Chicken Taco Wrap from L&T (Good heavens. I have been dreaming about this one.)
- Party in the USA! Rock Canyon Park on Friday 26th at 6:30! Be there or be a UTE! Ha.
- JAZZ game (Drew and the mens)
- Gardner Village (Kat and the womens)
- Spend time with my mom, dad, and my AWESOME 5 brothers!!!!

I think that's it. Maybe we'll go to the place where Drew proposed but it's in the basement of the JFSB and there will probably be classes going on. Anyway, I'm excited.

2 comments:

Becca S. said...

I wish we were going there with you guys. Have fun, take lots of pictures and post them, and give a big hug to Libby for me.

Carol-Lyn said...

Hi!

I found your blog. I'm excited I got to be part of your L&T chicken wrap experience! Thanks for making the effort to see me.

Have a safe trip home ...