Saturday, April 24, 2010

What's going down in Pepper Town

One day Mama Pepper came home on a Saturday and said she found an estate auction. So we decided to go check it out. This house was huge and had some crazy stuff up for auction. Dad Pepper was mesmerized. He wanted to get something from that dang auction! Well... he got his wish. He bid on and won these crystal bowls (2 for $50). Drew had to get him out of there fast before he bought anything else!















This is the first time I have ever felt like a truly horrible parent. Luke and I went to Target and I put Luke in the basket part of the cart. I went to the produce section and Luke went to reach for an apple and all the sudden he's toppling out of the cart. He hit his head hard on the floor and had to be consoled and taken home immediately. I was worried about a concussion but he was fine. However, he now has a black eye (I was told the blood travels downward...I don't know about that). Yes, i feel AWFUL.



















My dad came on a business trip to Dallas and he was able to send a WHOLE day with us! Drew took that day off and we all hung out. We went for a walk and then went on a tour of the Texas Rangers baseball stadium and went clothes shopping and then went out to eat and got ice cream. Sha-whoo! We really packed it in for his visit! And Luke still got his TWO naps!















My daddy has been so good to me. And then I went and moved away from him. I'm glad he still likes me. And he REALLY likes Luke.

1 comment:

StrawberryGoose said...

Don't be too hard on yourself - it's a rite of motherhood to have your child fall out of the shopping cart!