Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July

We spent the Fourth with my brother and sister-in-law and their two adorable kids. My brother was manning a fireworks stand, so we didn't get close to the fireworks shows, but Luke probably wouldn't have liked it and their little guy is only 5 months old, so he probably wouldn't have liked it either.

Berlynn! (my niece)


Luke liked the sparklers


My crazy brother


Natalie and Frankie



I am so proud to be an American. I remember 9/11 and my high school put "Proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood on the loudspeakers and how I just got goosebumps hearing it. I highly recommend going to YouTube and looking the song up. I am so grateful to be living here and to have the opportunity to practice my religion and to have a career if I wanted it and to marry the love of my life. I feel very blessed.

1 comment:

Becca S. said...

Hello mini Kathryn with a hint of Natalie! She is so cute and so big! I can't believe it! It looks like a fun 4th!