Monday, July 12, 2010

Steph's Wedding!

Steph {Oliver} tied the knot. To Mitch Maertens. (It's pronounced like 'Martins.')

It was magical. We got to the Oliver's house at 10 am to get our hair done. We were there until about 2:30 and then the photographer came. We took lots of amazing pictures and then we all hopped in the HUMMER LIMO (yeah, that's right!) and we had to have the driver drive around because Steph didn't want to be dropped off at the church until 5 minutes before the ceremony.

The ceremony was performed and it was beautiful. By that time all the bridesmaids wanted to chop their feet off because of the painful shoes. Seriously, I wanted to cut my toes off. Anyway, we took lots more pictures, hopped back in the limo and went out to UC Merced to take some more pictures. Then we went to the reception and partied the night away! We got back to Lacey and Guy's at about 10 pm...so it was a full 12 hour day.

And since I was IN the wedding, I don't have a lot of pictures from my own camera. But here are a couple:


The tables:



The Hummer Limo:



Me and my beautiful date:



High school besties AGAIN:



My HANDSOME date and I:

No comments: