Saturday, August 7, 2010

Entering the Twilight Zone...

...Or Forks, Washington! That's right, I convinced my fam to drive the 2 hours drive to Forks. That town has really taken full advantage of being the setting for the Twilight novels. EVERY store has something in its window about Twilight...even a postal service/key making business. We went to the variety store and got a few trinkets and then went to a store called Dazzled by Twilight. It was a big store devoted to everything TWILIGHT! It's crazy! And it was the busiest store in the whole town! Then we went to Sully's Burger to get a "Bella Burger" but once I got there it said a Bella Burger had pineapple on it... no thanks. So I got a plain ol' cheeseburger. My dad and Johnny got a Rainy Day burger and my mom got a chicken sandwich. And Luke basically ate all the fries. It was a fun day in Forks!
















1 comment:

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh. That picture of Luke had me cracking up! He's super angry but it is hilarious!