Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Westport Beach

I'm hanging in Washington right now visiting my parents. We went to Westport Beach a little while ago and let me tell you, it is significantly different than Myrtle Beach. The biggest difference: COLD. It's freezing here. But it's a lot prettier. Myrtle Beach is a lot more commercial. After we looked at the water, we went to all the little shops. It was a lot of fun. And then we got pizza and of course we stopped by the quilt shop we saw. The teenage crew was not happy about that.

The teenage crew: Ashlyn (a cousin, kinda), Johnny (my stinky brother), and Luis (Johnny's friend that has moved in with my parents)


My mama!


One store owner gave Luke a lollipop. Sticky mess.


The first lighthouse I've ever seen! It's not used anymore, but it's still cool.

2 comments:

Renae said...

Oh so fun! Washington coast is cold, but very pretty and very much my favorite. :)

Kathryn Pepper said...

Renae!!! I visited Seattle yesterday and basically want to live there now! It's so pretty!!