Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's been CUT!!

Yes, Luke's wonderful curly hair has finally been cut.

I have been DREADING cutting his hair for two reasons:

1. It's curly. Moms stop me in the grocery store to tell me how they cut their boys' curly hair as a baby and the curls never grew back. (Thanks for the info.)

2. It's blond. Actually, the edges are blond and the roots are growing in brown. I like it blond.

Sooo...I've been postponing the inevitable. Last night we decided to bite the bullet and cut it.

Before Pictures:





After:





LOOK! Still blond AND curly!! Hallellujah.

What was I even stressing about? Here's a pic of him after church today. PRECIOUS.



And...all the hair we ended up cutting off:

1 comment:

Renae said...

Man, little Luke had a ton of hair! The haircut looks super cute. I'm so glad he's still blond and curly. :)