Monday, June 13, 2011

What's Goin' Down in Pepper Town

In our house lately, it's been allll about the Mavs. Drew has been a fan since he was about 14 years old, so this was a big deal for him. We were dating when the Mavs went to the Finals last time and I watched all those games, too. However, the Mavs let Drew down then and I was worried he'd be heartbroken this time around as well. During the last game (yesterday) I took this picture of Drew while the score was still close and he was really nervous: (Notice his "doll")
























And then once they won, I broke out the sparkling cider & Drew and I toasted to the Mavs.

























Also last night, Luke & Gracie wore matching PJs that my mom bought a while back. They look so cute all twinner-ed up!







No comments: