Monday, July 11, 2011

Tube Dudes

This past weekend we joined Drew's uncle's family and his grandparents on a trip to the mountains to go tubing down a river! I'm not normally a big outdoorsey person (I hate bugs) but this sounded too much fun to pass up.

I was a little worried about the cabin we were going to stay in because off past camping experiences, but the cabin they rented ended up being nicer than our apartment. I was very impressed and happily surprised. That's my kind of camping!

I think Luke had the most fun. There was a little enclosed section of the river for little kids and he loved playing in it. It was a fun weekend of peaches, bubbles, biting flies, games, queso, and family time!


























































"Mommy! Mommy! Dirt!"




































Luke with one of his favorite girls. (Notice anything weird?)


















Rolling his cars down the hall with Patti and the girls.























My banged up legs. I was holding Luke & trying to get off my tube at the same time. Luckily a nice teenage boy & a nice man helped us up. Otherwise, we'd still be floating down the river...

No comments: