Friday, February 10, 2012

A Sweet Visit

I got the biggest and happiest news the other day. My friend Stephanie is coming to visit me!

This may not seem like a big deal to some people. However, I grew up in Merced, Ca and I made lots of AMAZING friends there, Stephanie included. After high school I went to college and some of my friends went with me and some stayed in CA and some went other places. It was always nice to go back to Merced and have reunions. 

Then my dad got a new job. In Washington. Which means it's no where NEAR Merced. And I moved to Texas. My heart was so sad. When would I ever go back to Merced?! None of my family lives there! 

I went a couple of times (for Steph's and Lacey's weddings) but now I have no idea when I'll be getting a chance to go back (especially since I've moved even further from CA).

So when Stephanie called and said she's coming to visit me, it was like she was telling me some of home was coming to visit me. I'm SO excited!

In my excitement, I decided to go through my old pictures and put up some pictures that I have of Steph, so you can see our history. No one probably cares about this but me, Staphanie, and Lacey (the third one of our high school trio!) but I wanted to share anyway. And there were LOTS more, but I had to pick and choose.

Enjoy the craziness!! (PS I tried to get these photos somewhere close to chronological order but they're not really. No judging.)

Me, Lacey, Steph. We dressed up as cheerleaders and possibly teased our Stats teacher behind his back. (oh Mr. Gonzaaaaales!)

I think this was at our Golf Team Awards Night or something. But I doubt Buckner (the golf coach) gave out awards.

We graduated!
I have no idea when this was, but I think we were having fun!

We were watching a movie in the bed of Steph's truck
Harry Potter fans!!

Eating tasty tacos somewhere
Crazy faces!!
At a drive-in movie. I think we saw Taladega Nights
She was driving me somewhere...
I never said we were normal.












Yeah, definitely NOT normal.
At a friend's wedding reception
Sunglasses Twins!
At In'N'Out (one of our FAVS!) She gave me that perfume for my bday
At the LDS Sacramento temple
At some random mall, in a photo booth
Ladies Night Out!
She came to my wedding!
And the "After Party"! Ha, I mean the reception. Fun little story: She also decorated the hotel room for after my hubby and I got married!
At a baby shower for my first baby, Luke
Friends!
Meeting Luke!
She missed out on her true calling: Modeling.
Dinner before Lacey got married
Lacey's wedding!
Steph's bridal shower
Showing off the bling!
Steph's wedding!
I stayed with her for a week before her wedding
Sprinkles Cupcakes! Soooo good!!
I'm excited to see ya, Steph!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am just a little jealous...but I am so happy that you get to have fun with a close girlfriend.