Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Luke!

I CANNOT believe Luke is 4. It blows my mind. I may or may not have teared up several times last night thinking about it. We did/are doing lots of fun things for him today. I'll post about that later. For now, let's look at the most beautiful boy face in the entire universe!

Newborn - 1








1 - 2 years

2 - 3 years





3 - 4 years




Happy birthday, sweet boy!! He is seriously such a wonderful person. He always thanks me for things and says "You're my sweet little mommy." He LOVES his sister. He has trouble sharing his toys, but he is so patient and loving. He always does what I tell him to do (Gracie's another story). He is SO stinkin' smart! He can hear a song one day and sing it back to you a week later. I have to try and remember when he even heard that song! He always surprises us with new words and he can spell his name. My life was so blessed when this little man came into my life.



3 comments:

Renae said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday Luke!

Mama Pike said...

I sure enjoyed the time I got to spend with him in Nursery for two years. He is an amazing little boy!

Life Is What We Make It! said...

i love his baby pictures. that's how i remember him. :) i can't believe he's already 4! eek! our babies are turning 2 soon!