Monday, June 28, 2010

Lacey's Weddin' Day

I have a friend.

Her name is Lacey.

She got married.

We go way back. We went to the same elementary school in 5th grade but we didn't become really good friends until a little later. She just got married a couple days ago and I was her bridesmaid, along with our other dear friend, Stephanie. Stephanie is getting married in 2 weeks and Lacey and I are going to be bridesmaids in her wedding, too.

This is Lacey, Steph, and I at Applebee's the night before Lacey's wedding.



Lacey and her mom, Kim.



Luke's wedding day outfit. SO handsome.



Steph, Lacey, and me! Just a couple minutes before she got married.



Me and my date.



So scandalous!

2 comments:

Becca S. said...

Yay, how fun! You girls are so pretty! I love Luke's face, it's like "hurry and take the picture mom so I can run around and get this outfit dirty!"

Kathryn Pepper said...

Haha, I know! He changed out of it as soon as the ceremony was over.