Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Round Rock, TX

This past weekend, Drew had to go to the Austin area to work. He wasn't going to take Luke and I but then he had to go Saturday and he didn't want to be there during the weekend by himself. Sooo, since I KNEW my good friends Kyle and Renae were in Round Rock (which is right outside of Austin) we decided to make a trip out of it!

Oh, did I forget to mention Kyle and Renae have an ADORABLE baby girl?! She is so fun! I love that she is way less crazy than Luke. Seriously, at church on Sunday, Luke was going nuts and Hailey was looking at Luke like he was crazy. Which he is.

Anyway, I hung out with Renae on Tuesday since we both were doing nothing during the day. I also hung out with them Saturday, we all hung out Sunday, and then again on Tuesday. I love friends! I miss them and all my Cougar Creations friends!! Thanks again guys!



Getting ready to swim at the hotel



Renae and Hailey



Isn't he a sweetheart?



Slide time!









The actual rock that Round Rock is named after. Fabulous, isn't it?

No comments: