Since today just happens to be my husband's birthday, I'll start with him!
(This is us at the Sacramento LDS temple. Around 4 months after this, we'd be getting married in this very temple.)
I'm grateful for how hard-working he is. When we found out we were pregnant with our first baby, Drew was unemployed. He took the first job he was offered. He hated it. But he knew he had to provide for his family. Then he got promoted and moved us to North Carolina. Still, he wanted to make sure he could always take care of us, so now he's getting his Master's degree.
I'm grateful he's a great dad. He hates coming home so late some days that his kids are in bed by the time he comes home. If Luke is still awake in his bed Drew will get him up so he can talk to him for 10 minutes.
I'm grateful for his love. He loves me and the kids, and shows it daily. He loves Christ and show that, too, through his actions.
Oh yeah, and I'm grateful he's so handsome. I like to to look at him every day and I never get tired of it!
29 Things You May Not Know About Drew:
1. He hates cake & frosting
2. He loves NPR
3. He likes college football more than the NFL
4. He doesn't wear the color brown
5. He doesn't like the beach
6. He says licorice like "lickwish"
7. He's Young Men's president but can never be at Mutual
8. He's a cheese and chocolate snob
9. He's also an ice cream snob...Blue Bell or nothing
10. He would go back and change his college major if he could...to Advertising
11. He's an excellent writer (in fact, he ghost writes for the CEO of his company)
12. He hates surprises
13. He doesn't like chocolate chips in his chocolate chip cookies
14. His favorite movie is Remember the Titans
15. He used to want a dog until I convinced him otherwise
16. He's obsessed with budgeting ever since reading Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover
17. One of his favorite stores is Half-Priced Books
18. He doesn't like to camp
19. His favorite TV shows are Seinfeld and The Middle
20. He had to be hospitalized after he was born for respitory issues
21. He will try almost any kind of food at least once
22. He wants to live in Switzerland
23. He thinks his children are angels (they can be)
24. He's a great artist
25. He doesn't get very excited and he doesn't cry
26. He hates the San Antonio Spurs
27. He follows politics like nobody's business
28. He picked out Gracie's name
29. If he could do/be anything, he'd become a teacher