Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Been a While

My apologies.

It's been forever since I updated the family blog! Boo on me. A Christmas post will be up, uh, soon.

Okay, so let's start with Drew's birthday. He turned 29 this year (old geezer!). Luke helped me with the cake and I'll be darned if he isn't the cutest cake assistant I ever did see.



Look at all those candles! Nearly started a forest fire.

He's such a goober. His little candle-blower-outer helpers:

Gracie has been a doll and helping me with my makeup routine. She also likes to freshen herself up while she's at it.

I love that girl!! Also, Luke loves playing on the windowsills. They're just his height. I love when he does this. I think it's so cute!


Cute, right? Oh, Gracie has been working on being extra adorable:




 Let's see, what else? We took the kids to go see Santa in NOVEMBER. Laugh all you want, we had to a wait a total of 5 minutes. Totally worth it.


Gracie did NOT like Santa. But Luke just had to tell Santa what he wanted, so he told him and hopped off.



(I don't know what's going on with Luke's hair.)

Luke being adorable AND he can spell his own name! (smartypants):



Next up: Christmas!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey! I totally have that same printable you have hanging in your bathroom that says "love one another". I did mine in red and it's on my entry table. I think that means we're both cool.

Stephanie said...

Hey! I totally have that same printable that you have hanging in your bathroom. The one that says "love one another". I did mine in red. I think that means that we're both cool.

Life Is What We Make It! said...

REALLY cute! We miss you guys, and I'm glad you FINALLY updated your blog... not that I can talk!