Thursday, December 16, 2010

Advent Calendar Days 14 & 15 AND....

Day 14: Have red and green pancakes for dinner.

I only have the Neon food coloring bottles, so the pancakes were super intense, but you get the point. Luke didn't seem to notice.

He's so dang cute!



Kathryn: Okay, please smile normally. That's not normal!
Drew: What? This is how I smile.
Kathryn: You're creepy.




Day 15: Watch a Christmas movie and eat popcorn.

We found our Christmas movies (Santa Clause, Family Man, Joyeux Noel, and Elf) and then we decided we were too tired. Oh well. Sleep is necessary.

BUT...

I do have a preggo picture! I've basically been reprimanded by everyone for not taking any, so here's my 28 week pic:



And that's it for now!

2 comments:

Becca S. said...

It's about time we saw a belly shot! You look super cute!

Stephanie said...

thank you! I'm pacified for the moment.