Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Advent Calendar Days 6 & 7

Day 6: Learn about nativity/Christ's birth

I did NOT think Luke was going to enjoy this one at all. I set up his Little People nativity (which his Grandma got him last year...it's AWESOME!!) and had him come over and we told him an EXTREMELY shortened version of the nativity. He listened to the whole thing! And then he just sat and played with it. I was so happy we were able to have a decent FHE night for once!





Day 7: Go to storytime at the library

This one would have worked if there were storytime in December. Rats. I should have looked that up. Luke did have fun running around the library, playing with blocks and driving his little Lightening McQueen car around. Oh well, I'll just read him extra books before nap time!

No comments: